Keeping Safe at DogFest
Keeping You Safe
Social distancing and safety measures at our events due in response to COVID-19.
The team at Dogfest has created an event to ensure we can deliver a wonderful day out within the parameters of current government guidelines.
We want you to have a great day out, enjoying your visit with confidence knowing we have the safety of our visitors, exhibitors and staff at our highest priority.
We plan to operate under the industry’s All Secure Standard – a comprehensive set of guidelines to ensure that our events are operating under Covid secure measures. The following precautions will be taken to give you peace of mind:
- Please observe appropriate social distancing in any queues and around the grounds.
- There will be hand washing facilities and sanitiser stations around event. We also advise you to bring your own.
- Please try not to touch products unless you intend to buy them.
- Event staff will be frequently cleaning and disinfecting picnic benches and other seating areas.
- Toilet facilities will be continually monitored by an attendant and an enhanced cleaning regime adopted.
- Contactless payment will be encouraged (along with contactless ticket scanning).
- Exhibiting companies will be asked to undertake an enhanced risk assessment to ensure they are COVID-19 secure in line with government guidance.
- It’s vital that we all follow the guidance outlined in order to protect ourselves and those around us. We ask you to therefore follow the government advice in relation to symptoms and isolation and do not come to an event if you feel at all unwell. Do not leave home if you or someone you live with has any of the following symptoms
a high temperature
a new, continuous cough
a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
- If you are isolating, you can contact us on [email protected] and we will transfer your tickets to 2023 or another date.
- Anyone in a high-risk category should refer to the Government guidance before deciding to travel.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, we will respectfully ask you to leave.
- As any guideline or regulation changes this list will be updated and the most recent details added.
- This year, we are going digital with our show guide. We will email this to you prior to the event, which will also help you plan your day!
- We will also have the show map available, via a QR code, which will be able to be downloaded on site to help you navigate DogFest.
How you can help
- Wherever possible, ensure you follow public health guidelines whilst in public spaces.
- Practise appropriate social distancing from fellow visitors, exhibitors and staff wherever possible.
- Use the hand-sanitiser and/or wash hands regularly throughout your visit.
- Please do not visit if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- There will be no cloakroom facilities so we suggest that you avoid bringing large bags or excess oversized carry items as you will be required to keep all your own items on your person.
- To ensure we practise appropriate social distancing there may be increased waiting times and queuing throughout various aspects of your visit. We ask you to be as patient as possible.