Junior Reporter Terms & Conditions
1) Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2) Employees of FitzAllMedia or other companies and organisations associated with the competition, their immediate families and relatives living in an employee's household, are not eligible to take part.
3) Entrants must be aged between 6 and 12 years old and GB residents. Prizes will not be awarded if winners cannot prove they meet these criteria.
4) Entrants must attend the show with a legal guardian aged over 18 years old with GB residence.
5) Entries must be received online by 00:00 GMT 18/04/2019.
6) There will be a total of x6 winners. One winner will be selected for each date DogFest runs. Each winner will receive:
Up to x4 VIP single day tickets to DogFest, on selected date/time. Date options are: 11.05.2019, 12.05.2019, 15.06.2019, 16.06.2019, 22.06.2019, 23.09.2019. One Junior Reporter will be selected for each date.
Meet and greet with Noel Fitzpatrick on selected date/time. Date options are: 11.05.2019, 12.05.2019, 15.06.2019, 16.06.2019, 22.06.2019, 23.09.2019. One Junior Reporter will be selected for each date.
Junior Reporter 5 – 10 minute stage time at DogFest on selected date/time. Date options are: 11.05.2019, 12.05.2019, 15.06.2019, 16.06.2019, 22.06.2019, 23.09.2019. One Junior Reporter will be selected for each date.
7) No donation or purchase necessary, and there is no cash alternative.
8) One winner will be selected by a judging panel of FitzAllMedia staff. FitzAllMedia cannot enter into correspondence concerning the result of the competition.
9) Winner will be informed by email or phone on 22/04/2019. Winner will be asked to confirm their availability for a specific date at DogFest. Date options are: 11.05.2019, 12.05.2019, 15.06.2019, 16.06.2019, 22.06.2019, 23.09.2019. One Junior Reporter will be selected for each date.
10) Should the winner not wish to accept the prize, no cash alternative will be offered and the prize will be offered to the runner-up as selected by the judging panel.
11) Winner will be announced to the DogFest audience on 24/04/2019.
12) A competition may be used to promote more than one campaign. FitzAllMedia reserves the right to publish winners' names, hometowns and photographs in future publicity or promotions.
13) Only one entry per person is allowed. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, incomplete or altered entries will be disqualified.
14) No cash alternative will be given.
15) FitzAllMedia reserves the right to refuse entry into the competition or award prizes where it suspects that entrants have acted fraudulently, illegally or breached any of these terms and conditions.
16) FitzAllMedia accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
17) FitzAllMedia accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel).
18) The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Junior Reporter Competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on DogFest’s/ FitzAllMedia’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by DogFest and FitzAllMedia Ltd and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by DogFest/FitzAllMedia Ltd and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
19) DogFest/FitzAllMedia accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the DogFest for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20) DogFest/FitzAllMedia shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.