Got a question about Camping? Take a look below at our frequently asked questions.
We allow a maximum of 4 adults/children per pitch. We recommend no more than 3 dogs per pitch.
As standard, pitches are 4m by 4m, and will fit a 4 man tent. Please be considerate when pitching your tent and leave a reasonable amount of space around you. We allow a maximum of 1 camping motor vehicle or caravan per pitch, no additional tents within your pitch are allowed.
Gazebos are not permitted anywhere in our campsite. Caravan awnings are permitted for Caravans/Motorhomes.
The campsite will open from 4pm on Friday and close at 5pm on Sunday, the campsite will be open for campers to access at any point during these times.
Dogs must be kept on leads at all times, unless in the designated walking areas.
We cannot save spaces for campers, all pitches will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. No saving spots, arrive together to camp together.
Purpose built gas stoves with small gas bottles (2.2kg) are permitted, but no spare bottles are to be brought. There will be a designated area in the campsite where you will be able to cook food. Campervan/Motorhome owners will be permitted to bring in gas containers up to the limit of 13kg.
We have a no naked flame policy at the festival and on the campsite.
Campfires, flares, fireworks, Chinese lanterns and BBQs are all not permitted and will be extinguished by the security team/fire service.
You are not to light, or allow to be lit, any fire, candle or other naked flame within or close to your accomodation within the campsite. Please remain vigilant on fire safety for the safety and wellbeing of you and other visitors.
There will be catering available at the event during the day on Saturday and Sunday, but there will be no campsite specific catering in the evening.
No water source should be deemed drinking water unless specifically labelled.
You are allowed to bring your own alcohol (for consumption in the campsite only) but only up to a reasonable amount per person. (E.g. Case beer/lager/cider, 1 bottle of decanted wine) No spirits are allowed on site, you will be asked to leave excess outside the grounds.
Bear in mind that glass is not permitted therefore anything in a glass bottle should be decanted into plastic bottles.
No alcohol is allowed to be brought from the campsite to the main festival, there will be fully licensed bars available to you.
Upon your arrival at the campsite you will be issued an appropriate number of passes, these will allow you to leave and re-enter the campsite at any time. Any person without a pass will be refused entry.
There will be onsite security at all times, but you are responsible for your own valuables. Please do not leave valuables unattended. The venue or promoters are not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. Confiscated items are considered forfeited upon entry, there is no guarantee of return.
For the interest of personal safety and the safety of those around you, please adhere to these rules at all times. We wish you a safe and fantastic time at DogFest 2018!
- Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to the other campers at all times.
- All campers must be 18 years of age or older & have valid I.D. or be accompanied by parent or legal guardian aged 25 years.
- Glass is not permitted on the campsite, please ensure you leave all glass in your car and decant liquids into plastic bottles. Broken glass is dangerous for children, dogs and other animals that will be using the fields after the event.
- No glass containers, weapons, drug paraphernalia or drugs allowed.
- Camping must be in designated areas, clearly signposted on arrival.
- No excessive noise should be made within the visitor campsite before 8am and after 10pm.
- No vehicle movements on the campsite over the weekend.
- Sleeping in cars is not permitted.
- Generators are not permitted.
- We have a no naked flame policy at the festival and on the campsite - campfires, flares, fireworks, Chinese lanterns and BBQs are all not permitted and will be extinguished.
- Access to the show site is only permitted during the hours of 9:30am - 6pm on Saturday and 9:30am - 5pm on Sunday.
- Children and dogs must be supervised at all times on the campsite and are not allowed to return to the campsite alone.
- Campers and visitors are not permitted to enter back of house.
- As outlined in our terms & conditions if you breach these terms, conditions or rules then the Event Organiser may refuse admission or require you and other associated ticket holders to leave site. A ticket only guarantees your entry if you comply with the regulations at the Event, including standards of a behaviour and health and safety.
Thank you for respecting these rules and conditions, we hope you have a fabulous weekend at DogFest!
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times, unless on a designated walking route.
- Please ensure your dog is DHLP vaccinated before bringing them to DogFest or onto the campsite.
- Under no circumstances can a dog be left unattended in a vehicle, tent or motorhome.
- Dogs are not permitted to sleep in cars overnight.
- Please ensure that you have a water bowl and food for your dog, water will be provided for you to refill your bowls throughout the day.
- In the interests of the health and welfare of your dog and the other dogs at DogFest, please only bring you dog if it is well socialised with other dogs.
- Please ensure to check our general Animal Welfare guidelines for more detailed information.
Camping Motor Vehicles must have living accomodation with fitted sleeping facilities and either fitted cooking or washing facilities. Unsuitable vehicles, including converted vans or cars will not be allowed entry and will be sent to one of the festival car parks. No one is permitted to sleep in vehicles in the car park - this includes which do not meet our Camping motor vehicle criteria, or are refused entry to the campsite.