1. Priority Parking – All VIP’s will have their own dedicated parking area, a five minute walk from the DogFest gates.
2. Fast Track Entry – Enter DogFest ahead of the crowds in a separate Fast Track lane.
3. A Relaxing Base – An exclusive area for you to escape the hustle and bustle of the show including; comfortable seating both inside and out, refreshments all day long and separate toilets for your benefit.
4. Central Location – The DogFest VIP Lounge is centrally located, giving you easy access to all the exciting features as well as great views for you to sit and enjoy the event.
5. A Helpful Hand – With so much going on at DogFest, some insider tips can go a long way. Our DogFest VIP Team will help you get your bearings and offer tips on what to enjoy throughout the day.
6. Complimentary Lunch, Snacks and Drinks – If you didn’t have time to grab breakfast, we will be serving fruit and pastries in the morning. A delicious lunch will be served to keep you going throughout the day. We also have your pooches covered, with a selection of dog snacks available to keep those hungry bellies at bay. Tea, coffee and a selection of cold drinks will be available all day.
7. Guest Appearance from Noel Fitzpatrick – In this exclusive VIP talk Noel Fitzpatrick will share stories from his very busy year, including his recent experience touring the UK and Ireland and writing his memoirs. Noel will share insight into the creation of the tour and the book, what he learnt along the way and why he wanted to take on the new challenge while continuing his dedicated work at Fitzpatrick Referrals.
8. Specialist Talk – Learn some all-important dog first aid skills to help your dog when they are most in need of your love and care.
9. Live Music – Listen to live acoustic music whilst you eat your lunch or when you are having an afternoon chillout.
10. VIP Goody Bag – You will be given an exclusive VIP goody bag filled with fun treats for you and your dog, including some BRAND NEW DogFest merchandise.
VIP tickets cost £90. For disabled VIP tickets, please email [email protected]
*Dogs are welcome in the VIP lounge at all times - including; at lunch and during talks.
VIP Saturday 11th May, Knebworth House - SOLD OUT