1. Priority Parking – All VIP’s will have their own dedicated parking area, a five minute walk from the DogFest gates.
2. Fast Track Entry – Enter DogFest ahead of the crowds in a separate Fast Track lane.
3. A Relaxing Base – An exclusive area for you to escape the hustle and bustle of the show including; comfortable seating both inside and out, refreshments all day long and separate toilets for your benefit.
4. Central Location – The DogFest VIP Lounge is centrally located, giving you easy access to all the exciting features as well as great views for you to sit and enjoy the event.
5. A Helpful Hand – With so much going on at DogFest, some insider tips can go a long way. Our DogFest VIP Team will help you get your bearings and offer tips on what to enjoy throughout the day.
6. Complimentary Lunch, Snacks and Drinks – If you didn’t have time to grab breakfast, we will be serving fruit and pastries in the morning. A delicious lunch will be served to keep you going throughout the day. We also have your pooches covered, with a selection of dog snacks available to keep those hungry bellies at bay. Tea, coffee and a selection of cold drinks will be available all day.
7. Guest Appearance from Noel Fitzpatrick – Once a day, Noel will be in the VIP Lounge to give an insightful and inspiring talk to VIP visitors.
8. Specialist Talk – Learn some all-important dog first aid skills to help your dog when they are most in need of your love and care.
9. Live Music – Listen to live acoustic music whilst you eat your lunch or when you are having an afternoon chillout.
10. VIP Goody Bag – You will be given an exclusive VIP goody bag filled with fun treats for you and your dog, including some BRAND NEW DogFest merchandise.
*Dogs are welcome in the VIP lounge at all times - including; at lunch and during talks.